Hospitality Stays - ""Believe it or not" Project
Here is the introductory video of the project “Believe it or not”. What are we talking about? A series of videos of religious places to visit, whether you are a believer or not. In this case, the protagonists are the Hospitality Stays in Italy, structures that make hospitality throughout Italy. We filmed the ones that are part of the portal of religious hospitality in Italy www.ospitalitareligiosa.it. They are often found in breathtaking places and offer various solutions. From the mountains to the sea, from the hills to the plains, from the city to the small village, for those who love to travel or for those who want to live a different and special experience, they are an excellent possibility of accommodation. In this video they appear
– Monastery of Santa Croce in Bocca di Magra (La Spezia) which enjoys a wonderful sea view and a park that reaches the beach;
– Don Angelo Carioni Holiday Home on the pass of the Great St. Bernard at 2600 meters above sea level and where the Via Francigena begins in Italy;
– Casa Santa Margherita da Cortona in Cortona, at the top of the village from which you can also see Lake Trasimeno;
– Villa Cagnola in Gazzada Schianno (Varese) with its park full of trees from all over the world;
– Casa San Cristoforo in Ollomont in Valle d’Aosta, at 1335 meters above sea level with space outside for various activities;
– Collegio Rosmini in Stresa on Lake Maggiore, a stone’s throw from the Borromean Islands, to visit absolutely.
I strongly recommend watching the video of the Hospitality Stays in Italy to understand what kind of structures it is!